- Your Privacy
- Personal information we collect
We collect and store the following types of personal information:
- contact information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address;
- financial information such as your bank account number and/or credit or debit card details and credit information;
- details of the products you have purchase or enquired about; and
- additional information relating to you necessary for us to determine whether to deliver products to you and/or respond to your enquiries.
- How we collect and store personal information
When we collect the above types of personal information from you when you:
- use our website;
- place an order with us;
- communicate with us online or by email, SMS, telephone or via social media applications or services; and
- share information with us, our related companies or our partners.
The personal information we collect about you is stored in electronic form on our secure server and protected using encryption.
- Purposes for which we collect personal information
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes including but not limited to:
- sell and promote our goods;
- provide us with an understanding of your preferences;
- to respond to your enquiries;
- investigate any complaints relating to the use of our products; and
- comply with our legal obligations.
- Disclosure and sharing of personal information
We may disclose and share your personal information with:
- our employees and related bodies corporate;
- partners and service providers that assist us with our business operations;
- professional advisers, dealers and agents;
- any other third parties which you have requested us or consented to us sharing your personal information with;
- government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law; and
- credit reporting bodies and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Access and correction of your personal information
Upon request we will provide you with access to the personal information we collect and store about you. If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date or if you have a complaint with regard to our management of your personal information you may contact us at:
Telephone 03 9602 1570
Mail M Chapoutier Australia Pty Ltd
11 Nicholson Place
Melbourne, VIC, 3000
If you make a complaint about our management of your personal information, we will provide written acknowledgement of your complaint and will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time and advise you of the steps we have taken to resolve your complaint. If you consider we have not resolved the complaint we will provide you with information about what further steps you may be able to take.